Since thousands of years ago the desire to know the seabed drives the humanity to devise ways of breathing underwater and since hundreds we can trace the origin of first diving devices.
The prototypes, helmets and suits, the air supply and the accessories that served as a basis for this activity, have changed relatively little in their conception, although much in safety and in the use of new technical materials.
Do you want to know more? The evolution of the equipments? How were they used? Wear a complete team and know how a diver felt with it? And if you dare, why not try one in the water?
Immerse in the History of Diving — A unique experience —
- Presentation of the history of diving by one of major specialists of the topic.
- Visit to the private collection of Antique Dive Helmets.
- Mounting a helmet and preparing for diving.
- Optional (included in the price) complete dry equipment test.
- Optional (included in the price) proof of a complete equipment in the complex's heated pool.
- Introduction to Classic diving and diving helmets.
- Evolution of equipments and materials. Mounting a helmet for diving. Equipment test (dry).
- Equipment test (in heated pool).
|PRICE PER PERSON:||180€|